- The Olympic bar is perfect for strength training. The 5ft solid iron and steel construction ensures durability while the hard chrome coating makes it so that you can work tirelessly without worry about your bars getting damaged or etching in sweat damage over time! simply clean these bad boys with just water when needed, then dry them off before storage, they'll be good as new after every workout session thanks to their high-quality material design
- The bench press bar is perfect for home gyms and all-purpose use. It has a wide variety of knurling positions that allow you to find just what suits your needs, as well as safety features like reduced wrist pressure on either arm which make it an excellent choice!
- With this 5ft olympic barbell you can do squats, hip thrusts and deadlifts among other things! This is perfect if you want to work out every part of the body equally well- it'll be like getting two workouts in one because not only will these movements help build muscle but also burn fat at a high rate too
- This barbell is designed for people with a wide range of fitness levels, from beginners to more experienced lifters. The smooth sleeve holds up weights that can reach 1000 pounds so you'll get your money's worth in terms or improvements on both health and strength!
- The barbell you need to get in shape is right here! We've got all of your needs covered with this versatile piece. Not only can it hold weight, but the 2 inch olympic barbell collar clips prevent any plates from sliding off during exercises like pull-ups or squats - making sure that everything stays put where they should be so there's less risk for injury too!.
It can't be argued that if you're setting up a home gym, an olympic bar bell is the most timeless piece of equipment you could get. When you choose Senshi you get the option of getting the huge 5ft version for a larger home gym or the 4ft version which packs the same punch, but will fit perfectly in a smaller workout space such as a garage or shed